Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Interview with an Amazon seller getting paid via Payoneer

amazon1
We recently had a chance to speak with Mr. Babu, who is an Amazon and eBay seller from Japan and runs a popular blog on how to run a successful online export business.
We asked Mr. Babu to share his tips on how to become a successful seller and exporter, and also to share his feedback about Payoneer. Here’s what he had to say:

I started selling on Amazon and eBay about a year ago. After only half a year I was already making a profit, in my case over 1 million yen (Approximately $10,000 USD). This is a great business opportunity and I want others to benefit from it as well, so I started a blog in which I share tips and experiences about how to be a successful seller. http://ebayamazon.jp/
I believe that more Japanese sellers online means our Japanese products are selling, and it stimulates our Japanese economy, which also brings additional benefits to sellers. Of course the worldwide buyers are happy to receive our Japanese products too.
I wanted to help anyone who is interested in exporting online and will be a part of this circle, I constantly update my blog post. Please visit my site!




Can you share your experience as an online export business, and why 

you chose Payoneer to receive payments?

I actually didn’t know about Payoneer and the service when I started online business. I opened an account in abroad by myself. It was very inconvenient, indeed. It took me about one month to open the account, and withdrawing the cash was not easy either. All the things relate to the bank was most annoying issues upon doing export online business.
After 6 months, since my online business is getting working well, it requires to have my corporation bank account due to high earnings. I was starting searching for it, and I encountered Payoneer and the service.
The US account and routing number which are provided by Payoneer for US Payment Service, I can receive the payments from Amazon without any problems. And more, the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® allows me to withdraw money by ATM nearby. I had no doubt that Payoneer service is convenient. I was straight to sign up!



Mr.babu cat picture
Based on your experience, what suggestions
do you have for people that are interested in
starting an online export business?


The most efficient thing for online export business is having no stocks anywhere. The online export business style is like this, advertising the products on site first, customers click to buy, going to buy the products which are actually ordered, then shipping.
As you can see that the online export business can start by minimum investment and no need to hold stocks in advance. The key for this business is researching the markets well and provide right information. If you acknowledge the key points, the online export business has low risk to start. I can strongly recommend you to try the online export business!

Are you satisfied with Payoneer’s service?

Yes, I’m very happy with it. My first reason is that if I don’t use Payoneer’s US Payment Service, I need to open a corporation bank account in US which require to pay about $2000 to open. If the account faces to be frozen, I can’t imagine how it’d be trouble to solve.
Payoneer is low risk in other hand. I’m happy with the yearly account maintenance fee, which is reasonable, about $29. And the Payoneer card is accepted worldwide. It doesn’t take such a long time compare to opening an account in US. The card normally arrive about 2 weeks. I’m also satisfied with Payoneer’s customer support.

No comments:

Post a Comment